Community investment professionals are often asked, by both internal and external stakeholders, about the value or the ‘return on investment’ (ROI) of their corporate community programs.
As a vital component of LBG Canada participation, each company benefits from a customized Insights and Opportunities Report that enables community investment professionals to take the information presented from the line-by-line AUDIT and identify priorities, demonstrate how the company’s resources were invested in comparison to their peers and provide strategic advice on moving forward.
Insights and Opportunities
The customized Insights and Opportunities Report provides information to better manage programs, improve communications and make a strong business case for strategic investment. The report includes:
- Peer comparison both by Sector & LBG Canada Group
- Strengths & opportunities of community investment management and employee volunteering & giving infrastructure
- Review of internal policies, procedures & decision making processes
- Feedback on measurement and evaluation techniques
- Suggestions to improve external reporting